These delicious and refreshing blueberry mojitos are a perfect cocktail for Spring!
- 10 fresh blueberries
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 tsp granulated sugar or caster sugar
- 8–10 fresh mint leaves, plus more for garnish
- 1/4 cup white rum (I used Bacardi Superior)
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 1/2 cup club soda or more to top off cocktail
- lime slices for garnish
- Place blueberries, lime juice, sugar, and mint leaves into glass and use a muddler or the back of a spoon to crush blueberries and muddle all ingredients.
- Add ice to glass
- Add white rum
- Add club soda
- Using a cocktail stirrer or straw, stir cocktail and add extra lime slices and more mint for garnish.