This delicious and refreshing strawberry lemonade is gonna hit all the right tastebuds.
- 2 cups water (for simple syrup)
- 2 cups sugar (for simple syrup)- I used organic cane sugar
- 2 cups fresh lemon juice
- 2 1/2 cups fresh strawberries
- Water (for pitcher)
- Juice enough fresh lemons (I used about 1.5 bags of lemons- but this may depend on the size of your lemons).
- Wash and then halve strawberries.
- Combine water and sugar to saucepan over medium-low heat to make a basic simple syrup.
- Bring mixture to a slight boil and stir until all sugar dissolves. Set aside to cool.
- In a blender, add strawberries, fresh lemon juice, and simple syrup. Blend until everything is well incorporated.
- Pour lemonade into pitcher with water. The amount of water you use will depend on how sweet you like your lemonade. Add less water for a sweeter taste, and add more for a more diluted lemonade.
- Fill each glass with ice and serve.
- Optional: garnish glasses with lemon slices and strawberries if desired.