This super easy Teriyaki Chicken Pineapple Bowl is bursting with flavor and perfect for a quick summer lunch or dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 whole pineapple
- Pre-bottled Teriyaki sauce
- 2 cups cooked white rice
- 2 tbsp olive oil, for cooking chicken
- Prepare pineapple by slicing down directly in the center of pineapple.
- With a spoon, dig out center of pineapple to form a bowl. You can refrigerate pieces for later use. One pineapple will produce 2 “bowls.”
- Dice chicken into bit sized pieces.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat.
- Cook chicken until brown; lower heat and add teriyaki sauce. Let simmer and cook until thickened.
- Turn off heat and let cool for 5 minutes before transferring to pineapple bowl.
- Add chicken on one side and rice on the other side of pineapple bowl and enjoy!
- *Optional- garnish with sesame seeds*