These mildly spicy, super-filling, and healthy vegan buffalo cauliflower tacos are so incredibly delicious; even meat-eaters will rejoice!
- 1/2 head cauliflower, cut into bite sized pieces
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce, such as Frank’s Red Hot
- pepper, to taste
- 6–8 taco tortillas
- 1 head romain lettuce, chopped
- 1 avocado, pitted and sliced
- 1/2 head purple cabbage, sliced
- Sir Kensington’s Special Sauce (optional)–please note that this particular sauce is not vegan
- Preheat the oven to 425° F.
- Line a baking sheet with foil.
- In a large bowl, combine bite sized pieces of cauliflower, olive oil, garlic powder, paprika, pepper, and 1/2 cup of buffalo sauce.
- Stir all ingredients until fully combined.
- Spread mix onto baking sheet and cook for 15-20 minutes. Be sure to mix cauliflower at least once during cooking process for even cooking.
- Remove cauliflower from the oven and place back into a bowl. At this stage you can add a few more tbsp of buffalo sauce if desired.
- When assembling the tacos, load each tortilla with lettuce, cabbage, avocado slices, and buffalo cauliflower. If desired, drizzle favorite sauce in each taco.