These bakery-style blueberry muffins are incredibly moist and so delicious with an amazing crumbly streusel topping! Easy to make and no mixer required; recipe video included below!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 tablespoon flour, to coat blueberries
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 400°F and line muffin tin with muffin/cupcake cases.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder, salt, and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine eggs, sugar, oil, sour cream, and vanilla extract together. Whisk mixture together until fully combined. The batter should be a pale yellow color.
- Add the dry ingredients into the wet and mix until just combined without over mixing.
- Add 1 tablespoon of flour to blueberries to coat them. Gently fold blueberries into batter.
- Divid batter evenly into prepared muffin cases, filling about 2/3 full. Add a generous amount of streusel topping to the top of each muffin.
- Place into oven and reduce to 375°F and bake for 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool for 5-10 minutes and enjoy!
- In a medium bowl, combine melted butter, flour, sugar, and cinnamon. Stir together to combine until coarse sand-like crumbs begin to form.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: baking, muffins, blueberries