Get ready to entertain like a boss with this ultimate charcuterie board guide, y’all! The perfect snacking board filled to the brim with cheese, hearty meats, crackers, fruit, and so much more. This guide will teach you everything about putting together your own homemade charcuterie board!
- 1 lb Murray’s Parmigiano Reggiano
- 1 lb Maple Leaf Smoked Gouda
- 1 lb Point Reyes Original Blue Cheese
- 1 lb Neal’s Yard Dairy Montgomery’s Cheddar
- 1 lb Cypress Grove Truffle Tremor
- 2x4 oz Murray’s Burrata
- 3 oz Murray’s Prosciutto Di Parma
- 4 oz Murray’s Sliced Genoa Salami
- 4 oz Murray’s Sliced Soppressata
- 5 oz Charlito’s Cocina Sobrasada
- 3 oz Tanara Culatta
- 8 oz Z Sea Salt and Olive Oil Crackers
- 6 oz La Panzanella Mini Croccantini
- 5 oz Rustic Bakery Apricot, Pistachio, & Brandy Crisps
Jams/Jellies, Honey, Chutney, Nuts, Chocolate, and more
- Murray’s Fruit Preserves Mini Sampler, 4 pack
- 9 oz Trade St. Chipotle Fig Jam
- 2 oz Le Bon Magot Tomato & White Sultana Chutney
- 12 oz Red Bee Honey Comb Box
- 4.2 oz Murray’s Marcona Almonds
- 5.6 oz Mitica Piedras De Chocolate
- 16 oz Pacific Pickle Works Carriots of Fire
- 12 oz Cornichons
- 5.3 oz Pitted Castelvetrano Olives
- 8 oz Dried Apricots
Fresh fruit and vegetables
- mini bell peppers
- mini cucumbers
- orange slices
- fresh herbs for garnish (thyme, basil, etc- optional)
- Remove the cheeses from the refrigerator one hour before serving.
- Begin by arranging your bowls onto the board first. Followed by arranging the cheeses from largest size to smallest. Also, place the cheeses in different angles to aim for a visually appealing look. Use a cheese knife to cut a few slices/crumbles of each cheese.
- Fill your bowls with your items of choice (cornichons, olives, pickled carrots, nuts, etc).
- Add your jams/jellies and other jarred items onto the board in various areas.
- Next, arrange your meats around the board. I like to fold my salami into fours and ruffle my prosciutto for a more aesthetic look but feel free to arrange your meats as you’d like.
- Place your crackers, fruits, veggies, and other items onto the board- filling in any gaps and spaces as you go. While doing so, make sure all items are in their own sections for a clean/neat look.
- Lastly, garnish the board with fresh herbs and/or flowers, if desired. Snack away and enjoy!
Keywords: appetizers, snacks, cheese, cheese board, charcuterie