This loaded olive cheese bread is the ultimate appetizer! A delicious mixture of fresh parsley, cheese, garlic, mayonnaise, and salty olives sitting on top of crusty french bread. So easy to make!
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup Italian blend shredded cheese
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 cup pitted/halved Castelvetrano olives
- 1/2 cup Italian flat-leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon cajun seasoning, or seasoned salt
- 1 French baguette, sliced into 4 halves
- Line a medium-sized baking sheet with foil and set aside.
- In a large bowl: combine mayonnaise, cheese, garlic, olives, parsley, and seasonings together. Mix together until fully incorporated.
- Using a spoon/small spatula, evenly spread mixture onto prepared baguette halves.
- Place baguette halves into the oven and broil for 4-5 minutes, or until baguette halves are golden brown and cheese mixture is bubbly.
- Let cool for 1-2 minutes and enjoy!
- Feel free to use any other type of pitted/halved green olives.
- To make this vegan: use vegan mayonnaise and vegan cheese shreds.
Keywords: olive, bread, appetizer, cheese