These insanely delicious maple roasted brussels sprouts with pork belly make the ultimate side dish! Flavorful brussels sprouts roasted in a sweet maple glaze with tender pieces of pork belly. It’s sweet, it’s salty, and it’s all made in one pan!
- 1 lb brussels sprouts, halved
- 2 slices (about 1/2 lb) pork belly, sliced into 1-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- fresh cracked black pepper
- 2–3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- *Optional: 1 tablespoon pomegranate arils
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Add brussels sprouts to a large nonstick skillet or baking vessel of your choice. Drizzle in olive oil and sprinkle garlic powder, salt, and fresh cracked black pepper all over, turn sprouts to coat.
- Add in uncooked pieces of pork belly and arrange all around. Lastly, drizzle maple syrup on top and roast for 45 minutes to 1 hour. Brussels sprouts should be golden brown and pork belly should be cooked through and crispy.
- Toss sprouts together to fully coat everything and let cool for 5 minutes. Garnish will pomegranate arils and enjoy!
- Category: Sides
- Method: Roasting
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: sides, brussels sprouts, vegetables