Extra creamy, wildly delicious, and super easy is this one-pot creamy beef pasta. This dish is packed with ample flavor and two different kinds of cheeses…so comforting and weeknight friendly!
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- fresh cracked black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 1 lb dried rigatoni pasta
- 4 cups (32 ounces) chicken broth
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 (8 ounce) bag of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese
- In a large stock pot or dutch oven, melt butter over medium-low heat. Add in ground beef and brown completely, about 6-7 minutes. Season meat with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Next, add in shallot, stir, and continue cooking along with meat for another 4-5 minutes.
- Add in dried pasta, broth, and water. Stir to incorporate and place lid on pot and allow pasta to cook through, about 10-12 minutes or until pasta is soft and fully cooked.
- Turn heat off and pour in cream and both cheeses, stir to fully incorporate. Let pasta sit, covered, for at least 10 minutes to allow sauce to slightly thicken. Then serve and enjoy!
- Category: Entrée
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: dinner, pasta, one pot, beef, creamy