These baked pomegranate balsamic glazed ribs are so delicious. St. Louis style ribs marinated in spices, worcestershire, brown sugar, and fresh pomegranate juice then drizzled with balsamic glaze.
- 2 1/2 – 3 pounds St. Louis style pork spare ribs, sliced apart
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/4 cup worcestershire
- 1/4 cup pomegranate juice
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Colavita Balsamic Glaze, for drizzling
- Pomegranate arils, for garnish- optional
- Season the ribs: Using a large bowl, sprinkle salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, smoked paprika, and dried parsley on the ribs. Then use your hands to rub spices into the meat.
- Marinate the ribs: In the same bowl, pour in the worcestershire, pomegranate juice, and sprinkle in the brown sugar. Again, use your hands to massage all the ingredients into the ribs. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and transfer the bowl into the refrigerator. Allow the ribs to marinate for at least 3 hours or preferably overnight for best results.
- Bake the ribs: Preheat the oven to 350°F. Use a large baking sheet that is lined with aluminum foil on the bottom and pour about 1/2 cup of water onto the bottom of baking sheet. The water will help with moisture. Then fit the baking sheet with a wire rack. The wire rack ensures airflow and crispness on all sides of the ribs. Arrange the sliced ribs on the wire rack, reserve the marinade, and bake the ribs for 30 minutes.
- Baste the ribs: At halfway cooking mark, carefully take baking sheet out and baste the ribs with reserved marinade all over using a cooking brush or spoon. Then bake the ribs again for another 30 minutes or until ribs are cooked through completely.
- Glaze the ribs: Immediately drizzle balsamic vinegar glaze over the ribs while warm. Garnish with pomegranate arils, if desired. Serve ribs alongside your favorite side dishes and enjoy!
- Category: Main Courses
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: pomegranate, balsamic, ribs, baked, pork