There’s no boring meatloaf here with this perfect classic meatloaf recipe. Deliciously moist and extra flavorful meatloaf with the most mouthwatering glaze. Easy, simple, and great for weeknights!
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup chopped white onion
- 1/2 cup seasoned panko breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup Meyenberg Goat Milk
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
For the glaze:
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire
- Preheat the oven to 375°F and line a 9×5-inch loaf pan with parchment paper that drapes over the sides to easily lift meatloaf, then set the pan aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the ground beef, egg, onion, breadcrumbs, milk, ketchup, salt, parsley, garlic powder, oregano, pepper, and paprika together. Use your bare hands (with disposable gloves, if desired) to mix everything together until just combined. Careful not to over mix the meat to prevent the meatloaf from being tough.
- Dump the meatloaf mixture into the prepared loaf pan and press it evenly into the pan.
- To make the glaze: In a small bowl, combine the ketchup, brown sugar, apple cider vinegar, and worcestershire together. Use a spoon to mix well until fully combined. Carefully pour the glaze on top of the meatloaf and use a spoon to spread the glaze evenly over it.
- Bake the meatloaf, uncovered, for 55 minutes to 1 hour. Once done, allow the meatloaf to rest in the pan for at least 10 minutes before taking it out to allow the meatloaf juices to settle.
- Use parchment paper handles to carefully lift the meatloaf out of the pan and slice into servings. You can also slice it while its still in the pan. Serve warm with your favorite sides and enjoy!
- Use gluten-free panko breadcrumbs to make this recipe gluten-free.
- Please read the blog post in its entirety for more tips + tricks.
- Category: Main Course
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: meatloaf, one pan, easy, dinner