This cozy, delicious, and refreshing Autumn Apple Sangria is such a real delight! Classic white wine, sparkling apple cider, orange juice, and fresh fruit to name a few surely do make this one stunning holiday beverage!
- 1 (750 ml) bottle white wine, such as Pinot Grigio or Chardonnay
- 2 cups sparkling apple cider
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup Brandy
- 2 medium-sized apples, sliced thinly (I prefer honey crisp)
- 1 large orange, sliced thinly
- 1/2 cup pomegranate arils
- 3–4 cinnamon sticks
- *Optional: star anise, for garnish
- In a large pitcher, add apple and orange slices, pomegranate arils, and cinnamon sticks. Pour in white wine, sparkling apple cider, orange juice, and brandy. Stir everything to combine all ingredients.
- Cover top of pitcher with plastic wrap and transfer sangria to refrigerator to let sit for at least 4 hours or overnight for best results.
- Pour into glasses and garnish with star anise, if desired. Enjoy!
Keywords: wine, sangria, beverage, apples