This ONE-POT creamy chicken parmesan gnocchi with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes is a real weeknight dinner winner. It’s super easy to make, incredibly flavorful, delicious and also comes together in under 30 minutes!
- 1 lb dried potato gnocchi
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 store-bought rotisserie chicken, meat shredded and skin discarded
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 5 ounces fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- salt/pepper, to taste
- In a large dutch oven or stock pot, heat butter and olive oil over medium-low heat. Add in minced garlic and stir until garlic is fragrant. Careful not to let burn. Then add in cooked shredded chicken and stir.
- Next, add chicken broth, heavy cream, and gnocchi. Stir to combine and let gnocchi cook for about 3-5 minutes or according to package directions.
- Add in sun-dried tomatoes and spinach. Stir to combine and once all spinach has wilted, add in parmesan cheese and season with salt/pepper, to taste.
- Plate creamy chicken parmesan gnocchi and top with more parmesan cheese, if desired.
Keywords: dinner, chicken, gnocchi,