These tasty sweet and spicy crispy baked honey chipotle wings are finger licking good! So easy and baked to perfection in a way that ensures ultimate crispy skin; then these chicken wings are slathered in a flavorful honey chipotle sauce!
- 2 lbs chicken party wings (flats/drums)
- cajun seasoning
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 (7.5 ounce) canned chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- Season wings with cajun seasoning (alternatively, use seasoning salt), place wings in a large resealable bag, and transfer to refrigerator to let sit for at least one hour, preferably overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. In a large bowl, toss wings and baking powder together with tongs. Make sure wings are coated all over.
- Arrange wings on a large baking sheet fitted with a rack. Bake wings for one hour or until wings are cooked through completely. While wings cook, prepare honey chipotle sauce.
- In a food processor or blender, combine chipotle peppers, honey, brown sugar, and soy sauce together. Set sauce aside and immediately pour over wings once cooked.
- Serve with ranch/blue cheese dressing and vegetables, if desired. Enjoy!
Keywords: appetizers, chicken wings