These EASY, 1- bowl, Vegan Pumpkin Waffles are incredibly delicious and have just the right amount of pumpkin flavors and spices!
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, melted.
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour, sifted.
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1 cup almond milk
- *Optional: cacao nibs
- In a large bowl, combine pumpkin puree, oil, vanilla extract, sugar, sifted flour, baking powder, salt, pumpkin spice, and milk.
- Slowly whisk all ingredients until fully combined but careful not to over mix.
- Heat waffle maker on medium-high heat.
- Lightly spray waffle maker with oil (I used coconut oil spray).
- Using a ladle, pour batter into waffle maker and cook for 5 minutes (more or less depending on waffle maker).
- Repeat until all batter is cooked.
- Enjoy waffles with maple syrup and desired toppings.
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: American