Cool off with this refreshing Frozen Mango Margarita that is so lush and filled with tropical vibes! You’ll love this 4-ingredient margarita recipe that can easily be multiplied to serve a crowd. It’s so creamy and flavorful, the best mango margarita!
- 1 lb frozen mango chunks
- 1/2 cup blanco (silver) tequila
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice, about 4 small limes
- 1–2 tablespoons guava jelly- or agave, honey, simple syrup- for sweetening, to taste
- ice, as needed
For serving frozen mango margarita:
- Tajín seasoning, for rimming the glasses– optional
- sliced lime and/or fresh mango pieces, for garnish- optional
- Prep the glasses: Sprinkle some tajín seasoning onto a plate. Run a lime wedge around the rim of your glasses (2) and dip into the seasoning, rolling the glass on all sides until fully coated. Set the rimmed glasses aside while you make the frozen mango margarita.
- In the body of a high powdered blender, add the frozen mango, tequila, lime juice, and guava jelly (or agave, honey, simple syrup). Blend all ingredients together until smooth and well combined. Check the margarita consistency/taste, if your mixture looks thin, add ice to thicken. Add more sweetener, to preference- if desired.
- Divide the frozen mango margarita between the two rimmed glasses. Garnish with sliced lime or fresh mango pieces, if desired. Enjoy!
- Please read the blog post in its entirety for more tips + tricks.
Keywords: mango margarita, frozen margarita, frozen mango margarita, frozen drinks, mango drinks, mango beverage