An incredibly refreshing frozen pomegranate margarita recipe that is great for any occasion! Silver tequila, pomegranate juice, fresh lime juice, and more, make this one epic-tasting cocktail!
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 2 small limes, cut into wedges
- 3 cups ice, plus more as needed
- 2 ounces silver tequila, plus more to preference
- 1 cup fresh pomegranate juice
- 2 ounces fresh lime juice, from lime wedges
- 1 ounce agave syrup, or simple syrup/honey- optional
- 1 tablespoon pomegranate arils, as garnish- optional
- Salt the rim: Add salt onto a small plate. Run a lime wedge around the rim of two glasses. Turn each glass upside down and thoroughly coat rim into salt. Then set glasses aside.
- To make frozen pomegranate margaritas: In a high speed blender: add in ice, tequila, fresh pomegranate and lime juice, and agave syrup (if using). Blend together until well combined. Taste and adjust the alcohol level to your desired preference, if you prefer.
- Serving: Pour into prepared glasses and garnish with pomegranate arils, if desired. Enjoy!
- Category: Drinks, Beverages
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: drinks, beverages, pomegranate, tequila