Frozen Pomegranate Margaritas
A super easy and incredibly refreshing frozen pomegranate margarita recipe that is great for any occasion! Silver tequila, pomegranate juice, fresh lime juice, and more, make this one epic-tasting cocktail!
I don’t make enough cocktail recipes to share on this site and it shows, ha! Most of the time I feel like y’all just want the food inspiration; but I’m trying to lean into my inner mixologist more heavy haha. In addition to that, my love for the pomegranate runs oh so deep. This fall/winter beauty is just a real gem.
During the holidays; I love adding pomegranate arils into my salads, oatmeal bowls, garnishing my charcuterie boards and desserts…you name it! They’re my most favorite find at the farmers market/grocery store around this time of the year. And friends, I’ve been making these frozen pomegranate margaritas like clockwork whenever I get a chance! And yes, they’re that dayum bomb, so excited to finally share!
Benefits Of Pomegranate
Pomegranates have many health benefits and some of them include:
- Loaded with nutrients!
- Full of antioxidants!
- Packed with vitamin C!
- Aid in cancer prevention!
- Improves digestion!
- Natural anti-inflammatory!
- Helps lower blood pressure!
- …and much more!
Pomegranates resemble a small ball that have a firm inedible outside; and they’re packed with small edible juicy seeds on the inside when cut open. Pomegranates are very delicious and so gorgeous!
Ingredients For Frozen Pomegranate Margaritas
(Note: the full ingredients list, including measurements, is provided in the recipe card directly below.)
- Kosher salt: Used to coat rim of glasses >> totally optional.
- Limes: To help salt stick to rim and lime juice is used in pomegranate margaritas.
- Ice: Uhhh…this is a *frozen* margaritas recipe ya know!
- Silver tequila: You’ll need dat booze: silver, blanco, or white tequila of your choice.
- Pomegranate juice: Look for 100% fresh pomegranate juice >> also see #7.
- Agave syrup: this is also optional but adds a touch more of sweetness to these margaritas; other alternatives include simple syrup, honey, stevia drops, or maple syrup, etc.
- Pomegranate fruit: You can buy the pomegranate fruit and choose to juice it yourself if you’d like. You will need to buy enough for one full cup of juice. And/or you can buy one to deseed and use as a garnish on frozen pomegranate margaritas.
Other Great Recipes To Try
- Watermelon Margaritas
- Pineapple Margaritas
- Maple Cream Cold Brew
- Red Wine Braised Short Ribs
- Jerk Chicken Wings with Guava Sauce
- Loaded Olive Cheese Bread
- Homemade Sausage and Fennel Pizza
- Easy Skillet Lasagna
How To Make Frozen Pomegranate Margaritas
Listen folks, your next favorite cocktail has never been easier to make!
- Spread some salt onto a small plate.
- Run a lime wedge around the rim of your glass.
- Turn glass upside down and thoroughly coat into salt.
- In a high speed blender: add in ice, tequila, fresh pomegranate/lime juice, and agave syrup (if using). Blend together until well combined and pour into your glass.
- If desired, garnish margaritas with pomegranate arils. Sip, sip, hooray!
I’m obsessed with how easy and simple these margaritas are, and yet, they possess that upgraded bougie feel, ya know? Ha. Just the most refreshing and tasty cocktail you will find in these frozen pomegranate margaritas. This recipe makes two margaritas but trust when I tell you that you’ll want to make more!
Flip It: Possible Variations
While I *strongly implore* you to make these pomegranate margaritas, lemme give you options:
- orange margaritas
- cranberry margaritas
- grapefruit margaritas
- pineapple margaritas
- apple margaritas
- guava margaritas
…To make an alternative form of a frozen margarita; make this recipe as written but replace the pomegranate juice with the fruit juice of your desired choice. Fun times for all tastebuds!
REMEMBER TO LEAVE A ⭐️STAR RATING⭐️AND TAG ME ON THE ‘GRAM IF YOU MAKE ANY OF MY RECIPES! I ALWAYS LOVE TO SEE IT WHEN YOU DO!
UNTIL NEXT TIME…LOVE AND BUTTER,
An incredibly refreshing frozen pomegranate margarita recipe that is great for any occasion! Silver tequila, pomegranate juice, fresh lime juice, and more, make this one epic-tasting cocktail!
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 2 small limes, cut into wedges
- 3 cups ice, plus more as needed
- 2 ounces silver tequila, plus more to preference
- 1 cup fresh pomegranate juice
- 2 ounces fresh lime juice, from lime wedges
- 1 ounce agave syrup, or simple syrup/honey- optional
- 1 tablespoon pomegranate arils, as garnish- optional
- Salt the rim: Add salt onto a small plate. Run a lime wedge around the rim of two glasses. Turn each glass upside down and thoroughly coat rim into salt. Then set glasses aside.
- To make frozen pomegranate margaritas: In a high speed blender: add in ice, tequila, fresh pomegranate and lime juice, and agave syrup (if using). Blend together until well combined. Taste and adjust the alcohol level to your desired preference, if you prefer.
- Serving: Pour into prepared glasses and garnish with pomegranate arils, if desired. Enjoy!
Keywords: drinks, beverages, pomegranate, tequila