This maple cream cold brew recipe is the perfect beverage to usher in the fall season. It’s incredibly smooth, slightly sweet, and giving you those signature coffee shop vibes right in your own kitchen!
- 1 cup Barissimo Maple Ground Coffee
- 2 cups cold filtered water
- 1/2 cup Countryside Creamery Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/2 cup milk of choice
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- Stonemill Ground Cinnamon, for sprinkling
- In a large airtight container or French press, combine coffee with water. Steep for 12-24 hours.
- Strain the coffee grounds through a cheesecloth or use a French press to filter.
- Store cold brew coffee in a large container with airtight lid.
- To make maple cream: Combine heavy whipping cream, milk, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and salt together in a small glass. Use a frothing wand to whisk together until desired consistency is reached. Alternatively, you can also vigorously shake ingredients together in a small jar with a lid.
- To serve maple cream cold brew: Add 1 cup of cold brew into a glass filled with ice. Then pour the maple cream directly on top of the cold brew. Use a straw to stir cream fully into cold brew. Garnish beverage with a sprinkling of ground cinnamon, if desired. Enjoy!
- Cold brew will keep for up to two weeks when stored in the refrigerator.
- As pictured, you can also use vanilla bean paste in replacement of vanilla extract.