Meet this crazy good no-churn sweet potato pie ice cream; deliciously decadent, rich, creamy and filled with sweet potato flavor with cinnamon, nutmeg, brown sugar, pecans, and more. Comes together so quickly and with no ice cream machine required!
- 2 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla bean paste
- 1 (14-ounce) canned sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup full-fat greek yogurt
- 3/4 cup mashed sweet potato
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 tablespoon dark brown sugar
- *Optional: 1 tablespoon Bourbon
- In a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment or using a handheld electric mixer, whisk heavy cream and vanilla bean paste together until stiff peaks form, about 6-8 minutes. Heavy cream should be thick and whipped.
- In a separate large bowl, add condensed milk, greek yogurt, and mashed sweet potato. Whisk ingredients together until all lumps disappear. Then add in cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, salt, pecans, brown sugar, and bourbon. Mixing until everything is combined.
- Gently fold in heavy whipped cream into bowl with mashed sweet potato mixture. Fold mixture together just until everything is combined.
- Pour mixture into a 9×5-inch loaf pan and smooth top with an offset spatula. Cover with plastic wrap and place into freezer overnight, 8-10 hours.
- Let ice cream sit out for a few minutes before serving to soften some. Scoop, serve, and enjoy!
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Ice Cream
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: dessert, ice cream, sweet potato