These pineapple margaritas are the perfect balance of tart lime juice, sweet pineapple juice, and a good pour of tequila- great for get togethers!
- 1/2 cup [120 ml] fresh lime juice
- 11/2 cups [360 ml] pineapple juice
- 1 cup [240 ml] silver tequila
- 1 cup [240 ml] sparkling water
- Kosher salt (or tajin seasoning)
- 1 lime, thinly sliced
- Crushed ice for serving
- 4 small wedges fresh pineapple (optional)
- Put the lime juice, pineapple juice, tequila, and sparkling water into a tall pitcher and stir well to combine.
- Make a thin layer of salt on a small plate. Rub a lime slice around the rims of four glasses. One at a time, tip the glasses upside-down onto the salt/tajin to coat the rims.
- Fill each glass with ice and evenly divide the pineapple mixture among them. Garnish each drink with a few lime slices and pineapple wedge (if using).
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
- Category: Drinks