A delicious, easy, and fresh guacamole recipe that is truly the best! This guac is loaded with cilantro, red onions, roma tomatoes, jalapeños, garlic, and lime juice! So easy to make for any occasion!
- 4 large ripe avocados
- 1 small roma tomato, inside pits removed and chopped
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 small jalapeño, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 small limes, juiced
- salt/pepper, to taste
- Cut the avocados in half, remove the inside pits, and then scoop it into a large mixing bowl. Use a potato masher/fork to mash the avocados together (chunky/ultra smooth).
- Slice the tomato in half and use a spoon to scoop out the inner section. This way you will only be using mainly the outer portion- add the chopped tomatoes into the same bowl along with the red onion, jalapeño, minced garlic, cilantro, lime juice, and salt/pepper.
- Mix everything together to fully combine all of the ingredients nicely.
- Taste the guacamole and adjust seasoning to preference by adding more salt/pepper.
- Enjoy guacamole with tortilla chips or as desired.
- Storing: Place the guacamole into a bowl and cover it with plastic wrap. Apply light pressure to ensure that the plastic wrap fully seals (just like a skin) onto the guacamole. This ensures that there is no airflow and helps to prevent the guacamole from oxidizing and turning brown too quickly. Store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Keywords: guacamole, mexican, appetizers, snacks