Make this easy + best honey mustard chicken recipe for your next meal and you will not be disappointed; it’s insanely good, packed with so much flavor, and baked to perfection!
- 8 bone-in chicken thighs with skin, excess skin removed
- 1/2 cup liquid honey
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup whole grain mustard
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- Optional sides: rice and broccoli for serving
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Clean chicken thighs and pat dry- set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix together the honey, oil, both mustards, curry powder, and cayenne pepper.
- Using a large 10-12 inch skillet, place chicken thighs into skillet and season both sides with salt and pepper, leaving chicken skin side up.
- Pour honey mustard sauce all over chicken thighs.
- Place skillet into oven and bake for 50 minutes to an hour or until chicken is cooked completely.
- Serve with rice and broccoli, if desired.
I find that this recipe works best with chicken thighs but feel free to use other parts of chicken (such as legs, breasts, wings, etc.) if you prefer.